Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Brownsville, TX?
Consider calling Expert Drywall USA for all your domestic and commercial painting needs in Brownsville, TX. We have been providing professional painting services for more than 10 years now in Texas. Our drywall company has professional painters with good training and years of experience. We have the capacity to handle projects of all sizes. When you call us, one of our painting contractors will visit your home or business premise to inspect the room that needs wall painting. You will then be given a quote. We value all our customers and always work within your budget no matter the size of your project.
Services Our Painters Offer In Brownsville
Our painters are also knowledgeable in repairing and painting other parts of your building that need some maintenance. These include:
- Ceilings and Walls
- Plaster and Baseboards
- Crown molding and Trim
We use high quality paints and wall painting tools that will guarantee satisfying results. Our work lasts for a long time and you won’t have fading or peeling on your walls. Whether you need a single room painted or you have other interior surfaces that need painting, just give us our painting contractors call.
Reliable and Prompt Customer Service
Expert Drywall USA is a drywall company that values the reputation that we have gained over the years. We answer to our customers’ calls promptly and work diligently to provide the best customer service. Our pride is to leave your property looking like new and neat. We provide one year warranty for all our work.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Premium House Painting In Brownsville
If you are not a skilled painter, it would be best to leave the work to a professional for good looking and lasting results. At Expert Drywall, we always follow a step by step process for effective results. Here is a simple guide from our painting team on the whole process of painting:
1. Room evacuation. The space that needs to be painted needs to be cleared. This means removal of furniture, plants and other movable things on the floor. We will also remove pictures and wall hangings from your walls. After the room is clear, we will protect your floor with tarp. We will also cover door knobs and other fixed hardware to protect them from unwanted paint.
2. Wall cleaning. To prepare the wall for painting, our painting contractors will remove any nails and seal holes and cracks with spackling. The spackling has to be smoothed out with sandpaper after it dries out. This is to prevent ugly bumps on your wall after it’s painted. Next, we will clean the wall with detergent and soap to remove dirt and dust. We also use a degreaser to clean out grease from walls before painting.
3. Prime walls. We will then apply a coat of primer on the entire walls to prepare them for painting.
4. Painting. We use rollers and brushes to paint your walls. To cover large wall areas with paint, we use a roller. Our painters make use of angled brushes to paint difficult areas like corners and edges.
Receive Your Instant Quote In Brownsville!
We have painted over a thousand homes and businesses since our inception and our customer base continues to grow day by day. Give us a call for all your painting needs.
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Brownsville, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Brownsville, TX
Our painting company has the capacity to handle projects of all sizes from the very initial stages of planning to a finished project with satisfying results. This is attributed to our many years of service, knowledgeable staff and standard painting tools and quality paints. We offer affordable rates to all our Brownsville, TX customers and strive to provide the best of service no matter the budget given.
Looking for specific custom services that are not mentioned our website? We also offer; texture work, stucco, plaster repair, popcorn and wallpaper removal, faux finishes, and ceiling restorations.
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Brownsville, TX
The kind of service you hire will determine the final outlook of your walls if you’ve just had your building completed or remodeled. At Expert Drywall USA, we always recommend professional painting service. Here are some of our useful tips that will guide you in finding a professional painting service to paint your walls:
• Assess area to be painted – It is always advisable to know your limits when it comes to painting. Large areas and difficult to reach areas like the attic or basement should best be left to a professional for effective results.
• Research – If you are looking for professional painting service in your area, go online and find out what other people are saying about them in customer reviews. This is an easy way to narrow down your choice.
• Interview service provider – Come up with a list of potential contractors and find time to ask them questions. Serious ones will like the idea of an interview from which you can select your preferred.
• Skills and experience – Working with a skilled and experienced service provider always pays than working with amateurs. Consider a professional drywall company like Expert Drywall USA for quality results.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Brownsville, TX
Not In Brownsville, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: