Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Carrollton, TX?
Expert Drywall USA takes care of all your interior painting needs for home and business in and around Carrollton, TX. We have been in this field for over 10 years and we have made a name for ourselves and have also won the trust of our customers. Once you get in touch with us we will send one of our painters to attend to your need. The rooms you want to be painted will be checked out, then the price and required materials will be discussed accordingly. Our painting contractors like to get close to our customers so we can work directly with them and satisfy their needs according to what they can afford.
What Our Painters Can Do For You
- Baseboards, Trim Painting and Crown Molding
- Ceiling and walls
- Got any other job? Let us know!
In order to make sure the interior painting job we do for you will be long lasting, of high quality and have a fade-free finish, we make use of the best materials for painting. Whether you want your entire house or just a single room painted, we would be glad to do just that.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
We do not hire under-experienced painting contractors to work for us. Because we are confident about the expertise of our contractors, we offer a 1 year warranty for all our services. You can rest assured that we will give you the best service once you decide to work with us.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Step-By-Step House Painting
If you don’t yet understand what working with us means then you should read the following, it is just the basics of how we get things done:
1. Get the rooms prepared. First, our painters remove all the furniture from your rooms and completely cover the floor with canvas tarps. In order to ensure the canvas stays in place, tape will be used to hold it. We then remove whatever that is on the walls whether it is artwork, smoke detectors or vent covers and cover the doorknobs and other hardware in the room while the wall painting process is on-going.
2. Get the walls prepared. Preparation of the walls means taking out the nails and filling up the holes and cracks in the walls with spackling. Allow the spackling to dry before smoothing it. A dampened rag along with soap and water will be used to clean off the dirt on the wall after removing the cobwebs.
3. Prime the walls. The next thing to do will be to prime the walls, meaning to apply a coat of primer to the wall and allow it to dry before painting.
4. Paint the walls. Use a roller to apply the first coat of paint because it is best for covering wide, flat areas. We advise you start from the middle and work until you get to each end of the walls. When you get to the edges, use an angled paint brush to paint the corners. After applying the first coat, allow it to dry before applying the second coat then inspect it and see if a third layer will be needed.
Got Questions To Ask? Give us a call!
For many years now we have proudly provided drywall and painting services in the Carrollton, TX area. You can reach out to us if you would like to know more about our work.
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Carrollton, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Carrollton, TX
As one of the best in the interior painting industry in Carrollton, TX, ExpertDrywallUSA.com is always glad to work with our customers and give them the best services at competitive rates. Once you decide to work with our painters on your next interior house painting job, you will quickly notice that we are not just an average handyman service provider.
To ensure we stay competitive in the business, we have committed to employing only qualified painting contractors with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the field. The quality of our work has attracted success and made us reliable. The price you pay for our services will be based on what you want us to do for you and when you want it.
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Carrollton, TX
Over the years we have made sure that our working standards and quality procedures have constantly increased. All our painting contractors regularly undergo training and is sent to areas where their skills are the best fit in. We have a list of accreditation and a portfolio along with a reference site that we could love to share with you if you are interested.
With our 10 year heritage, we have never dealt fraudulently with our customers. We do not have any financial trouble and this makes our clients and staff happy, for more information on how we operate or if you have a job for us, don’t think twice before calling us.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Carrollton, TX
Not In Carrollton, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: