Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Desoto, TX?
The premier source for professional house painting in Desoto, TX is Expert Drywall USA. We have over 10 years in the business and are considered a trusted name for anyone with a painting project. We will ensure that your project, whether for a residential or commercial building, gets the workmanship it deserves. We will send one of our painters to your home to look at your project. After assessing your premises, and learning what you need, we will provide a custom quote. We will work with you to stay in budget and ensure that we meet your requirements.
Services Our Painters Can Offer In Desoto
- Ceilings and walls
- Trim, baseboards and crown molding
- Need anything else that is not listed here? Let us know!
We will only use high quality materials to make sure that all texture work and finishes is long lasting. Whether it is just wall painting or whole house painting, we will meet your needs.
Our Promise Is The Quality We Provide
Here at Expert Drywall USA, we only hire experienced painting contractors and have a warranty for our work. Whenever you select us for your wall painting project, you can be assured that you have selected a drywall company that will meet only the highest standards. Our reputation matters to us, which means that we will do everything possible to give you quality work.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Our House Painting Process In Desoto
It doesn’t matter if you are wall painting or house painting, it is vital that you follow a process that is consistent. Below are a few tips on how we get it done:
1. Preparing your space. Painters will remove all the furniture in the room and remove whatever is on the walls that you don’t want painted over. Then we will cover the floors with tarps and tape them down. We will also cover any hardware and door knobs that need to be left in place.
2. Preparing your walls. We will remove any screws and nails and fill in cracks and holes with spackling. Once it has dried, we will sand it down and wash the walls using soap to remove grime, cobwebs, and dust. If there is grease on the walls, we will use a degreaser.
3. Priming your walls. We will coat the walls with a paint primer and wait for it to dry.
4. Painting your walls. Our painters will apply a coat of paint using angled brushes for corners and edges and a roller for the other areas. They will let the paint dry. When it is dry we will add second coat. If needed, we can apply a third coat after the paint has dried.
Some of the other areas we can assist you with; acoustic textures, removing popcorn and wallpaper, faux finishes, facility painting, stucco, ceiling restorations etc.
Contact Us For Your Paint Job In Desoto, TX
We are proud to be a trusted interior painting service provider in Desoto, TX. For all of your painting needs, give us a call today.
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Desoto, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Desoto, TX
With over 10 years of experience, our painting contractors have caused steady growth and we can now take on larger projects and give complete service from start to finish of all projects. There isn’t a job too big or too small and you can be assured that Expert Drywall USA won’t go over the budget assigned. If you have a project and are unsure of where to start, call us. Our drywall company will certainly help you to source the best materials and products to use, which ensure that you get the best value with the highest quality. Can't find what you are looking for? We can also assist with home renovations, faux finishes, popcorn and wallpaper removal, and much more!
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Desoto, TX
It doesn’t matter if you have a remodeling or building project in the Desoto area, you can make it easier on yourself by hiring a professional painting contractor in your area. Below are some tips that will help you to find someone for your next painting project.
Assess your project. There are going to be some projects that are within your skill set. If you plan to do larger areas like your whole home or a basement, it may best to use a professional who can do the project quickly and efficiently.
Research. Take time and do some research. Make a list of painters within your area and see if you can get any customer reviews.
Question your potential contractors. Once you have only a few on your list, set up interviews with the contractors. A good contractor will make time to sit and talk about your project.
Check skills and experience. Although you could save some money by hiring contractors that don’t have a lot of experience, there is a risk to your project by doing so. Try to select an experienced contractor that has strong skills.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Desoto, TX
Not In Desoto, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: