Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Edinburg, TX?
Expert Drywall USA is your trusted source for professional interior painting, house painting, and painting contractors in the Edinburg, TX area. We have over 10 years in the business, with over 20 years of experience. We ensure that your residential or commercial building will be beautifully painted. Our experienced team of competent painters will assess your project, and provide you with an instant quote. We will work with you to ensure that we stay within your budget and time frame while meeting your needs.
Services Our Painters Offer In Edinburg
- Drywall and Plaster
- Baseboards, Crown Molding and Trim/li>
- Ceilings and Walls
- Anything else you need painted inside your home? Talk to us!
Our painters use only the best quality materials to ensure a long-lasting, fade-free finish. Whether you need one room or an entire house done, we'll work with you to meet your needs. For our drywall company no job is too small or too big!
We Stand Behind Our Quality and Service
Expert Drywall USA will only hire the most qualified painting contractors and we also offer a 1-year warranty for our work. Whenever you pick us for your home improvement projects, you can be assured that you picked a company with only the highest standards. Our reputation is something we care about, which means that we will do what we need to in order to give you quality work.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Our Approach To House Painting In Edinburg
It is important that the painting contractors you hire have a set process they follow, as this is important to increasing the efficiency of a project, from wall painting to whole residential projects. This is our process:
1. Prepping the area: First, the painters will remove your furniture and ensure the floor is covered with a tarp and taped down to avoid any accidental paint stains. Second, the painters remove objects from the walls that do not need painting, including smoke detectors and vent covers. Door knobs are covered, and any other non-movable hardware.
2. Prepping the walls: Any cracks or nails are removed and holes get filled with spackling and allowed to dry. Then, painters will sand it down to be flat with the wall to provide a proper surface or painting. Prior to painting, the walls are washed with soap and degreaser in the kitchen.
3. Priming the walls: Walls are coated with primer and allowed to dry.
4. Wall painting First, a base coat is applied to the walls with a roller for larger sections and an angled brush for edges and corners. The paint is allowed to dry before applying the second coat. Once dry, if a third coat is needed the painter will apply it.
Call Us In Edinburg, TX Today!
We are proud to be the premier house painter located in Edinburg, Texas. Contact us today for any of your painting needs.
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Edinburg, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Edinburg, TX
With over 20 years of painting experience in Edinburg, Texas, Expert Drywall USA has had steady growth for our drywall company. We can take on large scale projects and provide custom services from the start of the planning and design, to the finished project. There isn’t a job that is too big or small and we can assure you that we won’t go over budget. If you need a project done, and are unsure of where to begin, call us. We can provide up to date and best materials and products to give you the best quality at the best value.
All our skilled contractors can also help you with a variety of other jobs, such as; custom textures, ceiling restorations, stucco, plaster, wallpaper removal, popcorn, faux finishes etc.
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Edinburg, TX
If you plan to remodel or even build in the Edinburg area, you can make it easier by hiring the best drywall company. Below are some tips to find those who will be best for your project:
Assess your project. Some projects may be within your skills, but if its a larger area, it may be best to use a professional painter who can do the job efficiently and quickly.
Do your research. Once you have researched and found painters in your area, check to see if you can find customer reviews online.
Ask questions of potential contractors. Once you have your list down to a few, set up interviews with them. If they are a good contractor, they will sit down and talk about your project.
Qualifications. You want to make sure that the painting contractor that you choose is qualified for the project you need completed. You want to find out how much experience they have and their skill set.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Edinburg, TX
Not In Edinburg, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: