Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Frisco, TX?
At Expert Drywall USA we specialize in interior wall and house painting in and around Frisco, TX. We have been operating for over 10 years now and have made a good name for ourselves and our clients that value our services. Once we get your call we send our painters immediately to evaluate the rooms you want work to be done on and then the budget and requirements will be decided. We like to get close with our customers so our painting contractors can understand them better and give them exactly what they want.
What Our Painters Can Do For You
- Ceiling and Wall Painting
- Baseboards, Crown Molding and Trim Painting
- Any other job we can handle – Just ask!
All our painters use only the best painting products so our painting is high quality, long lasting and fade-free finishes. We would be glad to meet your interior painting needs, whether want to paint a single room or the entire house we can do just that.
Our Commitment to You
Only well-trained interior painting contractors are fit to work for us. We are very confident about our services that we offer a 1-year warranty on them. You can rest assured that we will deliver just what you want to you once you choose us for the job.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
House Painting 101 Tips
If you don’t yet understand what working with us is all about then just read on. We will share a few basics steps of how we operate below:
1. Get the rooms ready. The first thing our painters do is to take out the furniture and then cover the floor with canvas tarps. Using tape to hold the tarp to the floor firmly so it doesn’t come off while painting. Every other thing that is hanging on the walls should be taken down. The doorknobs and other hardware that will not be moved should be well covered until the end of the process.
2. Get the walls ready. The nails on the wall should be removed while every hole and crack should be filled with spackling. The spackling will be allowed to dry then we will scrap it off or sand it even with the walls. Cobwebs and dust will be removed before using a wet rag with soap and water to do a proper cleaning.
3. Prime the walls. To prime the wall all we need to do is to apply a coat of primer on the surface of the wall then we can begin your painting after the primer has dried.
4. Paint the walls. To apply the first coat, a roller will be best as it can cover wide, flat areas. We recommend starting from the center and continuing to other end of the room. For the edges and corners, an angled paint brush will be more effective. After the first coat of paint has been applied and allowed to dry the second should be applied; after this dries its appearance will determine if there is need for another one.
Quote Needed? Contact Us!
Get in touch with one of our painters if you have questions to ask. We have been in this carpentry field for a long time now in Frisco, TX. So, pick up the phone today.
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Frisco, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Frisco, TX
Being among the top interior painting companies in Frisco, TX area, working with loyal customers makes us happy as we also provide high standard services at reasonable price. If you decide to work with our painting contractors, you will quickly notice that we are more than average.
In order to maintain a competitive environment we make sure we employ only contractors with a minimum of 10 years of experience in this kind of job. We are very pleased with the quality of the services we provide and we have been highly rated for delivering what we promise to our customers and at the right time. There is specific price, the job we do for you is what determines the amount you will be charged. The kind of skill required, materials and the time limit also plays a role in price determination.
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Frisco, TX
Our standards have been high ever since early beginnings. Our method of executing projects and their quality cannot be beaten by any other. We provide training for our painting contractors and every project team is selected based on their specialization. We have a list of portfolio and accreditation of projects that we have already done which we would love to share with you in full detail if you would care to go through it.
With our heritage going as far back as nearly ten years ago, we have successfully provided quality house painting services for our clients and have gotten their trust. Our business is financially stable and this gives our workers and customers peace of mind. If you would like to find out more about our mode of operation or you want talk business, please get in touch with ExpertDrywallUSA.com.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Frisco, TX
Not In Frisco, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: