Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Grapevine, TX?
With over a decade in the industry, Expert Drywall USA has developed a reputation for being the most professional interior painters in Grapevine, TX. We understand how to completely paint the inside of your home to your complete satisfaction. After requesting a quote from us, we will send out one of our contractors to visit your home and inspect each room that requires a fresh coat. After viewing your home and determining your needs, we will provide you with a free estimate.
Services Our Painters Offer
- Crown Molding, Baseboards and Trim
- Walls and Ceiling
- Got other work to do? Talk to us!
We only paint with quality products in order to leave behind a durable finish that won’t fade away. Whether you require a single room in a condo painted or an entire house, we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
Our Commitment to Our Customer
Our team consists of only qualified painters and to backup our promises, we provide a 1 year warranty for every job we do. When you hire us to complete your renovation project, you can take comfort knowing you have selected a company that adheres to the highest standards of workmanship. Our reputation is very important to us, and as such, you can rely on our team to give your home the look you have envisioned.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Our Guide to Interior House Painting
The same approach is used to prepare a wall for a fresh coat of paint whether you live in a condo or a house. So, follow along if you want to know how it is done:
1. Get the space ready. Our painters start by covering the floors with a tarp and tape it down so no-one trips over it. We then take off anything on the walls, like smoke detectors or picture frames, they be painted over. Any hardware you don’t want painted over, such as door knobs, should be covered up as well.
2. Prep the walls. We take out any nails embedded into the walls, and fill up any holes or cracks with spackling. Once it dries, we sand it down until it’s flush. The next step is to clean the walls with some soap and a rag, removing any dust, cobwebs and grime. If the room we are working on is the kitchen, we consider using a degreaser to purge grease off the walls.
3. Prime the walls. Next, we apply a coat of primer to the walls and wait for it to dry completely.
4. Begin painting. We use a paint roller to apply the first coat of paint and use an angled paint brush to get to the edges and corners of the walls. After the paint has completely dried, we start applying the second coat. Then, apply a third coat once the second coat has dried, if desired.
Call Us For a Free Estimate
If you want to work with us, get in touch with ExpertDrywallUSA.com today and request an instant free quote on the work you require!
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Grapevine, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Grapevine, TX
For every service based business, comparing price against quality needs to have an exponential effect in order to be successful. We have built our painting company with the objective that the quality of our work always needs to exceed the price we charge. And this mantra has worked for us quite well for the last two decades. If you decide to work with us, you will immediately learn that we only work with the best of the best in the building industry. All our contractors are highly skilled professionals with at least 10 years of experience in the residential and commercial building industry.
Our painters simply don't want to be compared with "Jacks of all trades" who do everything with an average standard. That's why we pay a lot of attention to our customers needs and desires and assess every quote carefully by inspecting your premises and giving you as much as advice as possible.
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Grapevine, TX
Onсе уоu have nаrrоwеd уоur орtіоnѕ, gеt written еѕtіmаtеѕ frоm several firms. Don’t аutоmаtісаllу choose thе lоwеѕt bіddеr. Aѕk fоr аn еxрlаnаtіоn to ѕее іf there’s a rеаѕоn fоr thе difference іn price. What is most important is, ask questions! One of our competent painting contractors wіll gеt аll thе nесеѕѕаrу реrmіtѕ before starting wоrk on уоur рrоjесt. Yоu mау wаnt tо сhооѕе a соntrасtоr fаmіlіаr with the реrmіttіng рrосеѕѕ іn уоur county, сіtу, оr town.
The painters you contact ѕhоuld bе able tо gіvе you nаmеѕ, addresses, аnd phone numbers оf аt least thrее сlіеntѕ with wall painting projects lіkе уоurѕ. Aѕk each client hоw long аgо thе рrоjесt wаѕ and whеthеr it was completed on tіmе. Wаѕ thе сlіеnt ѕаtіѕfіеd? Were there any unexpected соѕtѕ? Dіd wоrkеrѕ ѕhоw up оn tіmе аnd clean up after fіnіѕhіng thе jоb? You аlѕо could tell thе соntrасtоr that уоu’d like to visit jоbѕ in рrоgrеѕѕ.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Grapevine, TX
Not In Grapevine, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: