Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Irving, TX?
Expert Drywall USA takes great pride in providing custom drywall painting services in Irving, TX and surrounding areas. If you require the right interior- or general house and home painting without busting your wallet, then look no further. Our aim is to make your home look more beautiful and that is exactly what we are here for! Every project is different from another, so we customize each job to meet each customer’s specific requirements. Our painters provide you with a quotation after looking over your home and assessing your needs. This ensures you stay within your budget while still meeting your needs.
Services Our Painters Offer
- Baseboards, Crown Molding and Trim
- Ceiling and Walls
- Need custom work done? Contact us!
To ensure a fade-free and long lasting finish, we make use of only top quality products for all our jobs. Regardless of whether you need our workers for a single wall or an entire house, we can take care of it. No job is too big or too small!
Our Promise to Our Customers
When it comes to working on your home, we only work with qualified contractors and offer our customers a full 1 year warranty on all jobs. Our services meet the highest standards of work, so there is nothing to worry about when you choose us for your next renovation project. We are a well-trusted drywall company in Irving and surrounding areas and have a reputation for top quality work.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Our House Painting Process
If you are wondering how we do our work, please read on. What we would like to share are some insights from our experts:
1. Before we start. Our painters take away all the furniture in the space we intend to paint, then cover the floors with tarp and tape it down to prevent it from moving. Next, we remove anything on the walls that we don’t want to stain or paint over. If you have other items that you are not able to move, we will cover them up.
2. Prep the walls. If we find nails on the walls, we remove them and fill up the holes or cracks with spackling. We then sand down the spackling flush with the wall once it has dried and clean the walls by taking a rag and soap to dust, cobwebs and grime. If you have grease on your walls, we will use a degreaser to remove it.
3. Prime the walls. Coat the walls with primer and wait for it to dry.
4. Painting. We apply the first coat of paint across wide flat areas in the middle of the walls with a roller and the corners of the wall with an angled paintbrush. As soon as the paint dries, we then apply the second coat and a third coat afterwards if required.
Call Us Today For an Instant Quote
If you have questions about our work and what we do, please don't hesitate to contact us! We are a proud service provider in the Irving area, and happy to have you as our next customer.
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Irving, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Irving, TX
As a leading interior painting service provider in the Irving, TX area, it is our objective to only work with the most skilled and experienced contractors in our industry. When it comes to offering quality work, we make sure it is at an affordable price point that doesn't break our customer's budget. All quotes we provide are carefully assessed by having one of our painters inspect your home and the job you need done.
When you work with us, our workers will ensure you are provided with a comprehensive estimate that is on time and based on your budget. If you have a custom job that requires skills outside of our service agreement, we at ExpertDrywallUSA.com will try as best as possible to accommodate your needs. At the end of the day, our ultimate goal is to provide you with the best possible service and that you have the peace of mind that what you receive is a quality product that will last for many years.
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Irving, TX
Unfоrtunаtеlу, nоt аll painting contractors are created equal. So, how do уоu knоw whісh оnе tо сhооѕе? The fоllоwіng things ѕhоuld be tаkеn іntо consideration during уоur ѕеаrсh. Idеаllу, уоu ѕhоuld look for a service provider whо hаѕ at lеаѕt 5-7 уеаrѕ оf еxреrіеnсе. Whу thіѕ numbеr? Bесаuѕе it іѕ uѕuаlly required thаt a реrѕоn take аt lеаѕt five уеаrѕ tо acquire the skills аnd experience nесеѕѕаrу to bе a ѕkіllеd drywall соntrасtоr. Thеrе аrе lots оf skills nесеѕѕаrу tо bе gооd аt thіѕ trаdе, so it’s best tо hire ѕоmеоnе whо has thаt lеvеl оf еxреrіеnсе.
Thе lоwеѕt рrісе ѕhоuld never bе thе рrіmаrу determining fасtоr in choosing аnу tуре of соntrасtоr tо work on your project. Bе wаrу оf contractors whо don’t request to come to your building tо gеt measurements bеfоrе providing a quote. Our painters cannot possibly bе accurate іn thеіr еѕtіmаtе іf thеу don’t knоw thе ѕіzе оf the space thеу will bе wоrkіng with.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Irving, TX
Not In Irving, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: