Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Lewisville, TX?
Expert Drywall USA is your source for quality interior wall and house painting in Lewisville, TX and surrounding areas! We have been operating for over 10 years now and have a good reputation, which helps our clients trust and rely on us. Once you give us a call, one of our painters or painting contractors will be sent immediately and will take a look at the rooms you want to have painted, then the price and requirements will be decided. We like to have a great rapport with our clients so we can learn how they like their work to be done and we will deliver it within the budget and on time.
What Our Painters Can Do For You
- Ceiling and Wall Painting
- Baseboards, Trim Painting and Crown Molding
- Any other job you want to be done.
In order to ensure we provide long lasting, high quality and fade-free finishes we endeavor to use only the best wall painting materials. We would be glad to do whatever you want to be done whether it is to paint a single room or to paint the whole house.
Our Promise To You
Experienced painting contractors with high training are those qualified to work for us. We are very confident in what we do therefore we place a 1 year warranty on all our services. You can be sure to get the best of what you want once you decide to work with us.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Interior House Painting Guide
If you have been wondering what working with us is all about then keep reading. We are here to share a few basic ways of how we work:
1. Preparation. Our painting contractors first remove the furniture from the rooms then cover the floor using canvas tarps. To make sure the tarps don’t pull off while you are still painting; use tape to hold it down on the floor. Any artworks, smoke detectors and vent covers on the walls should be taken off. Doorknobs and other hardware should just be covered since it might be difficult to take them out.
2. Wall Preparation. Next, our painters remove the nails in the wall and fill up any crank or holes in the wall with spackling, when the spackling dries then it should be leveled out or gently sanded down flush. Use a wet rag with soap and water to clean the wall after the cobwebs and dust have been removed.
3. Wall Priming. Priming the wall means to apply a coat of primer which must be left to dry thoroughly before painting can begin.
4. Wall Painting. When it is time for the painting, our painting contractors use a roller to work on wide flat areas and we would advise you start from the middle until you get to the edges, then use an angled paintbrush for the edges and corners. When done, we apply the first coat of paint, we allow it to dry completely before applying the next, the outcome of the second one will determine if another one will be needed.
Got Questions? Get In Touch With Us!
We have been into the carpentry business in the Lewisville, TX area for some years now. If you would like to find out more about us just give ExpertDrywallUSA.com a call.
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Lewisville, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Lewisville, TX
Being one of the top interior painting companies found in the Lewisville, TX area, we appreciate working with our customer base and provide professional services at good rates. It won’t be long for you to see that we are more than just a handyman once you begin to work with us.
Because we want to remain competitive in our field, we have made the decision to employ only painters who are very experienced in what we do precisely those with 10 or more years of experience. We are proud of the quality of our services and this has really helped us succeed and given us a high rating for delivering the outcome we promise to deliver. The job you want us to do, how you want it and when you want it will be the deciding factors for your charges.
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Lewisville, TX
Our work standards have always been high and still remain the same. Our project management and quality procedures cannot be compared to any other. We ensure that our painters and painting contractors are under constant training and each project team is chosen based on their skills. There is also a list of accreditation and portfolio compiled of our completed interior painting projects that we don’t mind sharing with you.
Ever since our business started about 10 years back, we have never dealt fraudulently with any of our clients. Our business is financially stable which makes our staff and clients feel secure. For further enquiries about our services or if you have a job for us, please give us a call.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Lewisville, TX
Not In Lewisville, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: