Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Lubbock, TX?
Expert Drywall USA are masters at licensed interior painting, specializing in commercial and residential painting in Lubbock, TX and the adjacent districts. We have been in this profession for the last 10 years, earning the trust of those who hire us. Our trained local painters will meet with you to check out the room you would like painted. We will then have a conversation about expenses and what you envision. Being able to interact with customers is of utmost importance to us as it helps us establish they look they want. You can depend on getting the best work out of our craftsmen on time and within budget.
Our Painters Can Provide The Following
- Drywall, Baseboards, Faux finishes
- Walls, Ceilings, Custom Textures
- Crown Molding and Trim Painting
- And Much More!
Only the best wall painting products, primers and sealants are used so our finishes last for a long time. We are happy to create a new look for you, regardless if it’s just for one room or many.
Our Commitment To You
The only painting contractors you’ll see in our company are those whose who are thoroughly qualified. We are so sure that you’ll love our workmanship that we provide a 1-year warranty on it. You can be assured that if you hire us to do your renovation, you’ll get exactly what you want.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Our 101 Interior House Painting Tips
Here’s how we tackle the interior wall painting process:
1. Prep the room. The nails on the wall will be taken out, and any cracks and holes will be filled up with spackling. The spackling will be sanded down or scraped off once it dries. Cobwebs and dust will be washed off with a wet rag and soap.
2. Prep the walls. The nails on the wall will be taken out, and any cracks and holes will be filled up with spackling. The spackling will be sanded down or scraped off once it dries. Cobwebs and dust will be washed off with a wet rag and soap.
3. Prime the walls. A coat of primer will be applied on the wall’s surface. Once it dries, the painting can commence.
4. Paint the walls. An angled brush will be used to apply the first couple of coats so it reaches hard to access spaces. A wide roller will be used for the most part as it can cover flat and wide areas. We’ll begin from the center and move towards the other side of the room. A third coat may be applied if necessary once the first two dry.
Give us a call or send us an email if you have any further questions.
Our local painters have been serving Lubbock, TX for years and will be happy to answer any questions you have.
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Lubbock, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Lubbock, TX
As one of the leading interior painting contractors in the Lubbock, TX area, working for loyal clients makes us thrilled. That’s why we offer reasonable prices with high standards. When you hire us, you’ll see that we are more than just your ordinary interior painting company. We have a lot of pride in our craft and the workmanship we provide.
To maintain a competitive field, we hire carpenters with over a decade of experience under their belt at the very least. We are happy with the level of quality we offer, and our feedback matches the work we do. The price we charge reflects the materials used, the duration of the job, and of course, what the work entails. Even if you have custom work such as ceiling installations and repair, plaster work, faux finishes and special finishes, we are here to help.
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Lubbock, TX
Ever since the beginning, our standards have been exceptionally high. Or approach to getting home improvement and remodeling projects completed can’t be compared. We hand-select all local painters we hire for every job based on their knowledge and expertise. We have a vast portfolio and list of accreditations that we would be happy to share with you.
For years, we have provided outstanding services for our customers and have earned their trust. Our company is financially stable which gives our staff and customers peace of mind. If you would like to learn more about us, contact ExpertDrywallUSA.com.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Lubbock, TX
Not In Lubbock, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: