Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Mesquite, TX?
Expert Drywall USA takes care of all interior painting, and home & house painting needs in Mesquite, TX and the surrounding areas. We have been in business more than 10 years, having built a reputation for being reliable and trustworthy. Once you contact us, we will dispatch one of our professional painters out to your residence to inspect each room that you want painted. We will then discuss your specific needs and provide you with an estimate. We love to build close relationships with each customer making sure we stay within their time and budget, while meeting their need.
What Our Painters Can Do For You
- Baseboards, Crown Molding and Trim Painting
- Ceiling and Walls
- Got any other job for us? Call us!
To ensure that we provide top quality, long lasting and fade-free finishes, we use only the very best in paint products. Whether you need just one interior room done, or the entire house, we’re happy to do our best in meeting your needs.
Our Commitment To You
Only the most highly trained and experienced contractors are qualified to work for us. With complete confidence in the workmanship of our workers, we provide a 1-year warranty that covers all our services. In choosing our company to paint your interiors, you can be sure that we will work to the highest standards in the industry.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Step-By-Step House Painting
If you have been wondering what's involved when you work with us, then please read on. We are here to share a couple of basics in how our experts do it:
1. Prepare the room. First, we remove all the furniture and completely blanket the floors with canvas tarps. To hold the tarps in place during painting, we use tape to secure them. We take everything off the walls, including artwork, vent covers and smoke detectors. Doorknobs and any other hardware that will remain in place throughout the work process will be covered.
2. Prepare the walls. Next, we prepare the walls by removing any nails, filling the holes or any cracks with spackling. Once the spackling is dry, we gently sand it down to be flush or even with the wall. We then clean your walls by first removing any cobwebs and dust, then use a rag dampened with soap and water to remove dirt and grime.
3. Prime the walls. To continue, we start out priming the walls with a coat of primer, which must be completely dry before you apply paint.
4. Paint the walls. In applying your first coat, we use a roller because it works best to cover wide flat areas. Our advice, start in the middle and work your way out on each wall. An angled paintbrush works best for painting the edges and corners. Once we have one coat done, we wait for the paint to dry completely before applying a second coat. When that’s dry, we assess the result to determine if a third coat would be necessary.
Questions? Get in Touch With Us!
We have been a proud carpentry service provider in the Mesquite area for many years. If you want to know more about what we do, call us now.
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Mesquite, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Mesquite, TX
As being one of the top interior painting companies around the Mesquite, TX area, we love to work with our loyal customer base and offer our professional services at the most competitive rates. When you choose to work with us, you will immediately notice that we are so much more than your average handyman.
In order to stay competitive in our industry, we have made the commitment to only employ high skilled and certified painting contractors with 10 years or more of experience. We are very confident about the quality of services we provide, and because of that we have been enjoying a 100% success rate in always delivering the outcome that we promise to our customers. Everything our painters do is priced on the job at hand and will be dependent on the skill required, time and materials used.
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Mesquite, TX
Our ѕtаndаrdѕ оf wоrk tоdау аrе аѕ high аѕ thеу hаvе еvеr been and оur ԛuаlіtу рrосеdurеѕ аnd рrоjесt mаnаgеmеnt services аrе second tо nоnе. Wе рrоvіdе оngоіng trаіnіng fоr аll of оur ѕtаff and we hand рісk еасh project tеаm according to their еxреrіеnсе аnd ѕkіllѕ. Our painters аlѕо have a long lіѕt оf ассrеdіtаtіоnѕ аnd аn еxtеnѕіvе portfolio of соmрlеtеd рrоjесtѕ and rеfеrеnсе ѕіtеѕ thаt we would be рrоud tо share wіth you in dеtаіl.
Wіth a heritage stretching back аlmоѕt 20 уеаrѕ, wе аrе аblе to оffеr еxреrіеnсе and іntеgrіtу іn аll thаt we dо. Our business is strong and fіnаnсіаllу ѕоund, whісh gіvеѕ оur staff аnd оur customer’s security аnd реасе of mіnd. For furthеr іnfоrmаtіоn аbоut оur сараbіlіtіеѕ or if you wоuld lіkе tо informally dіѕсuѕѕ a fоrthсоmіng project, рlеаѕе do not hеѕіtаtе to соntасt ExpertDrywallUSA.com.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Mesquite, TX
Not In Mesquite, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: