Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Midland, TX?
Expert Drywall USA are masters at efficient interior painting. Our focus is on commercial and residential painting services in Midland, TX and the nearby locality. For over a decade we have been in this trade and our clients have confidence in us. When you call us, our skilled local painters will come to your home or business to view the rooms to be painted before they determine what your goals are. Being able to interact with our customers lets us get to know them better, and allows us to give them what they want. We won’t exceed your budget and will finish the job on schedule.
Services Provided By Our Painters
- Crown Molding, Baseboards, and Trim Painting
- Walls and Ceilings
- Drywall and Brick
- And much more!
We use quality eco-friendly painting products, such as green paints with low odor, to deliver long-lasting finishes that won’t fade away. We are happy to help you realize what you envision, whether you want the whole property painted or just one room.
For a Quality Finished Product
The house and wall painting contractors in our company are highly trained and skilled. Our work comes with a 1-year warranty, that’s how sure we are that you’ll love what we do. Take comfort in knowing that our local painters will provide what you’re looking for.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Step-By-Step House Painting
Here’s how we handle the interior wall painting process from start to finish:
1. Prepare the room. First, all the furniture in the room is removed in your house by our painting contractors. Then, the floors are covered up with tarps, which are taped down to prevent any accidents. Anything hanging on the walls, such as nails, picture frames and wallpaper will be taken down, and any hardware that can’t be taken out will be covered up with plastic.
2. Prepare the walls. Nails in the walls will be taken out and cracks/holes will be filled up with spackling. Once it dries, it will be sanded or scraped off before walls are cleaned with a wet rag and soap.
3. Prime the walls. A coat of primer will be used to prime the walls. When it dries, the painting process is ready to start.
4. Paint the walls. A roller will be used to apply the initial coats, as it can cover flat and wide areas quickly and efficiently. An angled brush will be utilized to reach hard to access spots. A third coat of paint may be applied if the first and second coats aren’t sufficient.
Got any questions? Call Us!
Our Midland, TX painters and carpenters have been in this business for years. Contact us if for any questions about our painting services for homes and businesses.
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Midland, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Midland, TX
As the go-to interior painting company in Midland, TX area, working for devoted customers pleases us. They keep returning to us because of our high standards at competitive rates. Should you choose to hire us for your residential or commercial painting project, you’ll see what separates our craftsmanship from our competitors’ skills.
Our company is fully insured and bonded, and we only hire local professionals with at least 10 years’ worth of painting experience. We come highly rated for providing what we guarantee to our customers on time. There is a precise cost, and the job we do for your home is what defines the amount you’ll pay. The type of skills and workmanship necessary, materials to be used and the duration of the project plays a role in what we charge.
If you have any custom project jobs that you want us to take care of for you, no problem. ExpertDrywallUSA.com can do anything from custom textures, faux finishes, popcorn removal, ceiling and plaster repair etc.
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Midland, TX
We have maintained our high standards since the inception of our company. Our approach to getting things done and the quality we present to our clients can’t be matched by anyone else. We offer training for our craftsmen and each employee is chosen based on their specific skill set. We have a vast portfolio and accreditation of projects you are welcome to browse.
For years we have successfully offered quality carpentry services for our customers and have earned their trust. Our company is financially stable, which puts both our customers and our contractors at ease. If you’re interested in learning more about our craft and how we work, we are a phone call or email away.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Midland, TX
Not In Midland, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: