Why Choose Our Painters for Your Interior Painting Needs In Plano, TX?
Expert Drywall USA are specialists at professional residential and commercial drywall painting! With over 10 years of experience serving business owners and homeowners in the Plano, TX area, we create stunning interiors with absolute customer satisfaction. One of our interior painters will visit your home for an on-site consultation, inspecting the rooms that require a fresh coat of paint. After assessing the walls and ceilings, the foreman will provide you with a no-obligation quote. We work with every client to remain within budget, without compromising quality or delaying deadlines.
Services Our Painters Offer
- Crown Molding, Trim and Baseboards
- Walls, Ceilings, Drywall
- Faux Finishes and other textures
- Got custom work you need to get done? Talk to one of our painters!
We use the most durable paint to ensure the new look your surfaces last for a long time to come, without fading. Whether you require a single room or the entire home repainted, talk to us, so we can fulfill your needs.
Our Commitment To You
We only employ the most qualified painting contractors in the Plano area and each job comes with a 1 year warranty on all the work we do. When you select one of our painters to complete your interior painting project, you can expect nothing but professionalism from our carpenters. Our reputation in the community is very important to us, and as such, we pride ourselves on maintaining our good name with quality work.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Best Practice House Painting Tips
The process to paint any house is quite simple if it is done correctly. Here we quickly want to give you an overview of how we do it:
1. Prep the area. Your designated local house painters first cover the walls with tarps and remove all surrounding furniture. Next, we pin down the tarps with something heavy and take down anything hung on the walls, including vent covers and carbon monoxide detectors. We make sure, we protect handles, knobs and other hardware left in place with taped-up plastic bags.
2. Prep the walls. Next, we pull out any nails, remove any old wallpaper and fill up holes and cracks with spackling. Once the spackling has dried, we sand it down until it is even with the wall and begin cleaning the walls. We use a cloth and some soap to get rid of dust and dirt. If the room we work on is a kitchen, we remove wall grime with a de-greaser.
3. Prime the walls. After coating the walls with primer, our painters let it completely dry until we move on to the next step.
4. Paint the walls. We apply the initial coat with a roller, which can reach the wide flat spaces between each wall. In addition, we use a brush with an angle to coat the corners and edges of the walls. Always let the paint dry before you move on. Once the walls are completely dry, we apply another coat and use a third coat, if necessary, once the second one has dried.
Ask Us For An Instant Quote!
ExpertDrywallUSA.com is a proud carpentry service provider in the Plano community and would like to talk to you about your next home improvement project. Speak with one of our painters now and let us know how we can help!
What Can Our Painting Contractors Do For You In Plano, TX?
Competitive Quotes For All Our Interior Painting Services In Plano, TX
Quality painting services provided by a licensed company don't need to cost the world. As a leading interior painting company in the Plano, TX area, we are very proud to be able to offer our services at affordable rates. No jobs are too big or too small. Once one of our painters has a look at your property and assesses what work needs to be done, we will send you a quote free of charge without any strings attached.
Our team has over 20 years of experience in the residential and commercial building industry. And, we have built this business solely through word of mouth and a high standard of customer service. It is the key to our success to work with happy clients and to build lasting business relationships. So, it makes sense to give our local interior painters a call to discuss your next job or home renovation project. If you have custom work that is not mentioned on our website, such as faux finishes, facility painting or any commercial work for your business, talk to us and find out if we can help you.
Make Sure You Choose The Right Painting Company In Plano, TX
The great thіng аbоut our house painting services іѕ that when уоu hire one of our соmреtеnt painters to hаndlе thе paint job fоr you, it wіll be a very straight forward process tо саrrу out the рrоjесt tо соmрlеtіоn. If you have never hired a company or a painting contractors before, here аrе the thіngѕ уоu nееd to know before you should get started. While іt іѕ truе thаt mаnу buѕіnеѕѕеѕ hаvе gone оnlіnе nоw, wоrd of mouth іѕ ѕtіll оnе оf thе ѕіmрlеѕt ways tо gеt іnfоrmаtіоn аbоut reliable соntrасtоrѕ. Thіѕ is bесаuѕе реорlе recommend оthеrѕ who they have реrѕоnаllу worked with. Thіѕ mеаnѕ thаt уоu аѕ thе сlіеnt will nоt hаvе to wоrrу about the quality of thе wоrk thеу wіll dеlіvеr.
Nоwаdауѕ аlmоѕt аll buѕіnеѕѕеѕ аrе lіѕtеd in оnlіnе dіrесtоrіеѕ. Mаnу hаvе wеbѕіtеѕ and whаt is еvеn bеttеr; thеу аrе сrеаtіng pages оn social mеdіа tо ѕhоwсаѕе their wоrk. Whаt thіѕ ѕіmрlу mеаnѕ іѕ thаt you саn simply type іn thе wоrdѕ 'painting contractors or painters' іn уоur brоwѕеr, and you will have a lіѕt оf thе most rеlіаblе local painters in your area. When уоu have gоttеn a fеw names, wrіtе them dоwn. Take time аnd visit еасh оf thе wеb раgеѕ. Thіѕ will hеlр уоu get a fееl for the carpentry services they are рrоvіdіng and hоw сuѕtоmеrѕ fееl аbоut thе quality. The nеxt ѕtер is саllіng the company of your choice аnd ѕеttіng up a mееtіng.
Call Us For A Free Estimate
Communities We Service Around Plano, TX
Not In Plano, TX ?
No problem! Click the button below to see if we service your area: